Website Domus Recruitment
The appointee will be expected to:
- Contribute to the provision of a comprehensive, responsive and efficient Neurology service, reducing hospital length of stay and enabling patients to return to the community
- Support the provision of specialist services by developing further specialist clinics in addition to general neurology outpatient clinics
- Actively contribute and participate in approved clinical research trials in Neurology with suitable SPA provision
- Share responsibility with all consultant colleagues for providing evidence-based standards of care for all inpatients and outpatients
- Have regard, at all times, to the clinical and quality standards set out in the Patients Charter and the local commissioning contracts
- Liaise effectively, and on a timely basis, with General Practitioners, community services and all healthcare agencies
- Maintain and promote team and multi-disciplinary work with the specialties working closely and regularly with the Neuroscience services on both sites including Neuroradiology and Neurosurgery.
- Hold MRCP medical qualification registered with the GMC
- Hold of license to practise with the General Medical Council
- Entry on Specialist register or within 6 months of completing a training programme recognised for the award of CCT or equivalent in Neurology
- Has an appropriate higher medical qualification
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact Vikas Vijayan at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £500 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered, and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.