Website Domus Recruitment
Domus have a brilliant opportunity for a dedicated Manager in the learning disability/mental health sector to join a market leading Health and Social Care provider in Hinckley, Leicestershire. This is an exciting opportunity to really make a difference to the quality of the support they provide.
My client is looking for a dedicated manager to lead, develop and expand their service for people with learning disabilities based in Hinckley, Leicestershire.
As Day Centre Manager, you will be joining a well-established team of who believe in working as a team to share best practice and create a great working environment.
The service currently has 72 service users that we provide excellent care packages for and my client is looking for somebody who can drive this.
Responsibilities of a Day Centre Manager:
- The successful candidate will be responsible and accountable for the 24-hour management of the Service, ensuring that all aspects of support and service delivery is focused on meeting the needs and preferences of the people supported within the philosophical framework of person centred planning.
- Ensuring adherence to all CQC fundamental standards.
- Communicating effectively to both internal and external stakeholders
- Training, developing and motivating staff through example and attention to good working practice.
Key Requirements of a Day Centre Manager:
- Possess the ability to think outside the box, listen to our service user’s families and see what additional support is missing in the traditional plans and use your passion for this sector to bring something new to the business!
- You must have a sound working knowledge of CQC regulation/standards and be able to lead the team’s development and success in delivering high quality, person-centred services.
- Maintain and develop good relationships with commissioners and families of the people supported.
- Level 5 Social Care or management qualification (or working towards).
- Comprehensive induction and commitment to ongoing training
- Online benefits and cashback rewards
- Cycle to work scheme
- SMART Childcare Vouchers
- SMART Pension option
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact James Dolan at Domus Recruitment.
**As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.