Website Domus Recruitment
I am seeking Deputy manager for an award winning 49 bedded residential home for the elderly, rated “Good” with the CQC in all areas.
This is a family ran provider with 4 homes, the home is rated 9.3 on carehome.co.uk and has a reputation for providing high quality care and outstanding, innovative facilities.
Key Responsibilities of a Deputy Nursing Home Manager:
- To manage a team of Carers and work closely with the Home Manager
- Proven experience in assisting in managing fully compliant Residential Homes
- Experience in managing staff teams
- Relevant experience
- Commercial awareness
- Excellent communication skills
- Deciding and initiating action
Deputy Nursing Home Manager Requirements:
- Ensuring quality of care for residents
- Previous track record working within residential care
- Staff appraisals, meetings and disciplinaries
- Liaise with outside Healthcare professionals in regards to care
- To ensure CQC and company policies are followed and adhered to
- Excellent benefits
- A high-quality work environment
- Family run feel to the home
- Further Training & Development
- Progression opportunities
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact Jalees Siddiq at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.