Website Domus Recruitment
I am working on behalf of an ever-growing Care company in Leeds. They are looking for an experienced Deputy Manager who will work alongside the Registered Manager for their Domiciliary service. This company welcomes candidates who are ambitious, as they provide great career progression and training opportunities.
- Delivering high quality care across North and West Yorkshire
- Currently providing approximately 1000 hours of care per week
- Working closely with local authority and private funded clients
Deputy Manager Role:
- Step up in the absence of the Registered Manager
- Build strong relationships with the care staff and keep the team informed of company policies/achievements/announcements
- Help the Registered Manager prepare for CQC inspections and general compliance
- Assist with company open days to ensure that there are enough care staff in place to keep up with client demand
- Ensure that levels of care are continually kept at a high standard
- 2 years’ Deputy Manager experience within a care setting is essential
- NVQ Level 3/NVQ Level 4 is desirable
- Excellent people management/communication skills
- Exceptional knowledge of CQC standards
- Knowledge of West Yorkshire area is desirable
- Passionate about delivering high-quality care
- Salary of £27,000-£31,000 (based on experience)
- 28 day annual leave
- NVQ Level 5 fully funded
- Friendly and supportive atmosphere across all branches
If you are interested in hearing more about this vacancy, please contact Helena Hunter at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates, we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. So, if this position is not for you but you know someone who might be interested, why not earn a bit of cash anyway!