Website Domus Recruitment
I am working with an award winning Home Care provider who are looking to recruit an experienced Deputy Manager to join their successful team.
What’s on offer:
- 30 days annual leave.
- Continual support from the management team.
Deputy Manager Responsibilities:
- To have overall responsibility for the operational and care delivery functions of the service, reporting to the Director.
- To continually work on growing the service in West Yorkshire.
- To build relationships with local commissioners.
- To manage clients’ care packages and to be responsible for ensuring high standards for their ongoing care.
- To manage the development and retention of all care staff.
- To have a working understanding of the Care Act and CQC’s Essential Standards.
Deputy Manager Requirements:
- Must have a minimum of 2 years’ Deputy Manager experience.
- Must have achieved a Level 3 NVQ in Health and Social Care.
- Must have a UK Driving Licence.
If you are interested in this position, please apply, or for more information contact Helena Hunter at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates, we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you. If we successfully secure them a position, we will reward you with £300 – if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered with us, and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. So, if this position is not for you but you know someone who might be interested, why not earn a bit of cash anyway!