Website Domus Recruitment
I am seeking to recruit a Deputy Manager for a specialist nursing residential service for adults with learning disabilities and complex needs. This is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking to take the next step in their career, as this company provides great training with plenty of room for progression.
As the Deputy Home Manager you will be responsible for supporting the Registered Manager, overseeing the clinical and none clinical members of staff to ensure that care of the highest quality is being delivered.
Key Responsibilities of a Registered Manager:
- Build professional relationships with the residents and staff at your establishment and throughout the company
- You will be able to communicate effectively with outside agencies to promote the service
- Be responsible for working as part of a team and growing the staffing requirements to meet the needs of residents
- Conduct and effectively manage the staff team.
- Be required to have a share in on call duties
- Be responsible for ensuring compliance is set out in line with CQC guidelines
- A proven track record of managing Learning disabilities, Autism or challenging behaviours
- · Outstanding staff management and organisation skills
- · Familiarity with and the ability to apply CQC, the Mental Health Capacity Act and other professional regulations
- · Good presentation and report writing skills
- · Nurse qualified with an active NMC Pin
- A Level 5 Diploma in Leadership in Health and Social Care desirable
- An opening to undertake further learning with our excellent apprenticeship scheme
- Expert supervision & support
- Employee referral scheme
- Enhanced maternity
- Free Health Cash plan
- 24 hours free GP support line
- Free life assurance cover
- Free eye tests
- Car lease discounts
- Discounted gym membership
- Free mortgage broker and Insurance cover
- Pension scheme
- Employee NHS – discount savings & “Cycle to Work” scheme
- Smart Health Toolkit- Providing you with Fitness Programmes, Nutrition consultation and Health checks
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact Isabella Howley at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.