Website Domus Recruitment
We are looking for an enthusiastic and self-motivated individual who wants to make a difference to the lives of the people our client support. The role requires a dedicated Individual to provide operational management for the supported living services supporting adults with learning disabilities, autism and autistic spectrum disorders, complex needs, mental health issues and challenging behaviours in all aspects of their daily lives in Glasgow & Lanarkshire.
The post holder will ensure that excellent services are delivered and are specific to the needs and requirements of each person we support. Sell the company – what makes them stand out, company vision & culture
Key Responsibilities of a Deputy Manager:
- Provide rotational on-call emergency system and participate in delivery of on-call services as needed.
- Assist other personnel with emergency coverage and crisis intervention support for all users as needed.
- Organise people we support and staffing meetings with involved agencies and professional providers, as appropriate.
- Maintain effective working relationships and communication with other social service and health care organisations and advocacy groups to ensure effective service delivery. Seeking guidance from the Registered Manager as appropriate.
- Complete the development and evaluation of training programmes for support staff.
Deputy Manager Requirements:
- Minimum NVQ/SVQ L3 Health & Social Care with minimum 3 years supervisory experience
- Or NVQ/SVQ L4 Health & Social Care with minimum 3 years supervisory experience
- Driver is desirable, not essential
- Competitive salary
- Internal progression
- Company benefits
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact Ben Hole at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.