Website Domus Recruitment
We are currently looking for an experienced Deputy Manager to join a Health and Social Care organisation in Radstock.
The Deputy Manager will report to the Registered Manager and will be responsible for the overall clinical day-to-day running of the organisation. This will include overseeing the management of the staff, clinical governance, ordering medication etc.
The successful candidate will have excellent organisational and managerial skills and the ability to manage a team. They will have extensive knowledge of the Health and Social Care industry and be able to work to tight deadlines. They will also be a positive and caring person; you must be passionate about the care you provide above all.
Key Responsibilities of a Deputy Manager:
- To manage a team of carers and nurses and work closely with the Home Manager
- Proven experience in assisting in managing fully compliant Residential Homes
- Experience in managing/ leading staff teams
- Commercial awareness
- Excellent communication skills
- Deciding and initiating action
- To deputise for the function of the Registered Manager during their absence, while at all times supporting the decisions made by the Registered Manager
- To maintain skills at a current level and undertake such training and development as may from time-to-time be required to maintain that currency of practice
Deputy Manager Requirements:
- Experience in a Health and Social Care setting
- Ability to manage a team
- An active nursing pin (RGN/RMN qualified)
- Excellent organisational and managerial skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
- Competitive salary
- Supportive company culture and offering full autonomy and flexibility
- A number of different care services within the group
- Established care provider
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact Charlotte Lord at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.