Website Domus Recruitment
Deputy Manager position in the West Sussex area -The role will entail being responsible for the running of a medium sized home.
Key Responsibilities of a Deputy Home Manager:
- Responsible for all aspects of the day-to-day operations within the home.
- Responsible in assisting with all recruitment and managing of staff.
- Management of budgets and ensuring that the quality of the services meet national care standards.
- Maintain quality standards and ensure health and safety compliance.
- Liaise with and maintain partnerships with other local community organisations
- Provide information, advice, and support residents families.
- Organise activities for residents and actively promote their independence.
Deputy Manager Requirements:
- Previous successful management and supervisory experience.
- Dementia experience
- Ability to manage teams, improve services, quality, and performance.
- Excellent communication.
- Strong leadership skills.
- A high-quality working environment
- 28 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
- Comprehensive training
- Standard pension
- Onsite parking
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact Libby Pickles at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.