Website Domus Recruitment
A successful Domiciliary care company in South Wales are seeking a deputy manager for their well-established service in Newport.
Joining a full team with excellent levels of support, you will assist in running the service and also take full autonomy in managing and leading the dedicated team!
- Deliver bespoke homecare throughout the South East Wales area
- Work with both local authority and private clients
- Work Offer personal care and assist with medication to mainly the elderly
- Value their employees, offering ongoing training and opportunities for career progression
- Assisting in managing the day to day running of the branch – focus on managing the team of care professionals
- Motivate and support staff to maintain, implement and achieve ongoing growth
- Ensure the service remains compliant with CIW
- Support and manage office staff, including a care coordinator and compliance manager
- Previous care experience is essential, preferably at deputy level or above
- Good knowledge of CIW regulations
- Excellent communication and people management skills
- Knowledge of Sefton and Merseyside area desirable
- Level 4 qualifications in working towards
- Excellent personal skills
- Passionate about delivering high-quality care
You MUST have worked within a care setting in a previous role
If you are interested in hearing more about this vacancy please contact Joel Stott at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. So, if this position is not for you but you know someone who might be interested why not earn a bit of cash anyway!