Website Domus Recruitment
I am looking for a driven and ambitious individual with previous deputy/ management experience to become a Deputy Manager for a very exciting, up and coming homecare provider based in Leamington Spa, Warwickshire.
This is a very ambitious company which are looking to become one of the major providers of bespoke homecare in the UK in the next few years. You will be joining a highly passionate and driven team where you will have the fantastic opportunity to progress quickly into a Registered Manager role and run your own branch!
Key Responsibilities of a Deputy Manager:
- Assisting the Registered manager in the the day to day running of the branch – focus on managing the team of care professionals and efficient operation of the service
- Support with compliancy including the set-up of new Care packages and Carer supervisions, support visits
- Motivate and support staff to maintain, implement and achieve ongoing growth
- Get involved in all elements of running a service with lot’s development opportunities available
Deputy Manager Requirements:
- Previous homecare experience is essential
- Good knowledge of CQC regulations
- Excellent communication and people management skills
- Driven and ambitious and want to progress in career
- Knowledge of Warwickshire area desirable
- Attractive starting salary and opportunity to increase this quickly
- Earn excellent bonuses as the business grows
- Fantastic benefits such as private health insurance
- Join a highly passionate team that are dedicated to providing outstanding care
- Lots of progression opportunities and career development
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact Joel Stott at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.