Website Domus Recruitment
An opportunity to put your mark into and already established, family cultured service has arisen in the area of West Yorkshire. I’m working alongside my client who is eagerly seeking a passionate person centred Deputy Manager to work in a 10 bed residential service which supports adults with L/D, Autism, Mental Health.
A great way to get your foot in the door with a great company that will look after your well being and the well being of the users to the best of their ability.
- Providing effective leadership to the care team whilst monitoring and ensuring the delivery of high standards of care to the service user
- Support the Manager to build the teams as well as their skill base to ensure the services are responsive to the needs of service users
- Maintain an effective relationship with the Manager, keeping them informed of any issues or concerns in relation to the Home/Service, team or service user
- Support the manager to ensure compliance with CQC and H&S regulations, environmental health standards and company policy ensuring the team is led by example; escalate issues to the Manager where appropriate.
Key Skills required:
- Experience leading and motivating a team.
- An understanding of Learning Disabilities, CQC compliance and H&S Regulation.
- Good at maintaining relationships and communicating effectively with staff, and service users.
- An organised approach when completing administrative aspects of the role.
You will be provided with more details of the role should you be interested in hearing more and looking to for a new opportunity.
If you’re interested in this position, please apply, or for more information, contact Ryan at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.