A specialist care provider is seeking a Deputy Manager to manage a purpose-built service in Leeds, West Yorkshire. It is a respite service which provides support for people with learning disabilities and associated needs – This is a fantastic company who are values based and put the people they support at the forefront of everything they do.
Responsibilities of Deputy Manager:
- As part of the management team, this leading role requires a proactive individual to contribute to the effective day to day operational management of the establishment and its resources. This will include the line management of a team of care and vocational professionals and the responsibility for delegated budgets, quality assurance and legislative compliance.
- You will be responsible as part of a multi-disciplinary team for implementing, monitoring and evaluating the effectiveness of individual care and support plans and for effective risk management within a positive behaviour support framework.
- As Deputy Manager you will also be expected to contribute to developing the service by participation in the planning, implementation, monitoring, evaluation and review of its policies and working procedures.
- Sound knowledge of working with people with Learning Disabilities.
- Minimum NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care
- Good communication skills (both written and oral), including listening skills and the ability to communicate effectively with people
- Up to date knowledge of CQC regulations, health & social care legislation and regulatory requirements.
- Enthusiasm, passion and determination to achieve Outstanding and deliver the highest-quality person-centred care is essential.
- Full Training for the role
- WWFT Rewards site
- Access to Blue Light Discount Scheme
- Employee Helpline
- Progression Opportunities
- Refer a Friend scheme
- Pension Scheme
If you are interested in the above Deputy Manager position please apply, or for more information contact Ryan by calling Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.