Website Domus Recruitment
Domus is working with a person centred charitable organisation who supports adults and young people with a range of learning disabilities and other associated needs.
If you are someone who is looking to work with a provider of this nature and interested in an exciting new opportunity as a Deputy Manager in South Yorkshire then we would love to hear from you.
Responsibilities of Deputy Manager:
- To manage and ensure a safe and healthy environment for people and staff.
- Responsible that the service operates to a high standard, to make a positive contribution to the operations of the company, and to ensure the core values and mission statement are always central to the service.
- Work within and maintain the quality management system for the organisation and to adhere to the CQC standards and regulations.
- Maintain a high quality service working in partnership with colleagues and stakeholders to manage and support all services.
- Ensure the delivery of safe, personalised services to each individual service user through assessment person centred planning and regular outcome focussed reviews of the service.
- Recruit, retain, train, and supervise staff.
- Ensure compliance with Autism Plus development & training and supervision, probation & appraisals policies.
- Assist the Registered Manager with reviewing budgets, staff rotas, complaints and relationship building with external regulatory bodies.
- Lead the Team Managers to be motivated, empowered, supported whilst providing the highest person centred support.
- Sound knowledge of working with people with Learning Disabilities, Autism and complex needs and experience of working in a similar setting
- Minimum NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care
- Good communication skills (both written and oral), including listening skills and the ability to communicate effectively with people
- Up to date knowledge of CQC regulations, health & social care legislation and regulatory requirements.
- Enthusiasm, passion and determination to achieve Outstanding and deliver the highest-quality person-centred care is essential.
- 25 days annual leave + statutory holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Discounted Health Cash Plan for you and your family
- 24/7, 365 access to a GP
- Colleague Assistance Helpline
- Online health assessments and nutrition advice
- Plus many more discounted products and services to support you and your family
Please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in the above position or for more information contact Ryan by calling Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.