Website Domus Recruitment
We are working exclusively with an outstanding provider of care for adults with Learning Disabilities in both supported living and residential settings. With that in mind I would like to discuss an exciting opportunity to join the team as a Deputy Manager in West Yorkshire (more details on the location to be discussed).
This role will suit someone who is experienced working with challenging behaviour as this will be what secures you an interview more than anything else!
Responsibilities of the Deputy Manager:
- Provide effective leadership to the care team, monitoring and ensuring the delivery of high standards of care to the service user
- Support the Manager to build team cohesion and skills base to ensure the services are responsive to the needs of service users
- Work effectively with the service user and or their representative to develop person centred care packages which reflect best practice and meet the needs and preferences of the service user.
- Work closely with the service user and or their representative to evaluate the effectiveness of the care plan and make changes as required to ensure the needs of the service user are met.
- Be fully aware of and implement the Protection of Vulnerable Adults Guidelines and adhere to the Safeguarding policy and reporting process at all time
- In the absence of the Manager ensure effective duty rostering which ensures the needs of service users are met safely
- Home/Service continues to run smoothly in the absence of the Manager
- Compliance with CQC Essential Standards and positive feedback from inspections
- Quality reports from environmental health
- Above 95% bed occupancy
- Quality reports from health and safety executive
- Retention of effective workforce
- Adherence to company Strategy and Policy
- Management of poor performance
- Evidence of continuous improvement
- Quality feedback from service user’s, their relatives, and their friends
- Home/Service has a very good reputation with external agencies, i.e., GP’s, Social Workers, and other professional agencies.
- The maintenance of excellent care plans
- Competencies of all care staff assessed
Company Benefits: –
- pension scheme, nest pension scheme,
- 5.8 weeks annual leave per year
- full induction, mandatory training, care certificate training, online training skill for care training
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact Ryan by calling Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.