Website Domus Recruitment
Domus are proud to be working with a market leading charitable provider in the learning disability/mental health sector to recruit for a motivated and dynamic Deputy Manager.
This well-established, fantastic organisation supports adults across the UK with a learning disability and/or mental health needs. They pride themselves on their positive, person-centred culture with a focus on staff recognition.
Key Responsibilities of a Deputy Manager (Supported Living):
• Management of a team of support workers – managing rotas, supervisions, debriefing, support plans and person centred planning for people supported.
• Providing direct support to adults with a learning disability. Creating opportunities for fun and supporting people to meet their needs, goals in life, whilst being a positive role model for the support team,
• Supporting the Service Manager with audits.
Deputy Manager (Supported Living) Requirements:
• Experience in managing, supervising or team coordination in Supported living as well as knowledge of CQC.
• Excellent communication and organisational skills.
• Experience of supporting people with a learning disability, Autism, mental health and complex behaviours.
• A solid standard of literacy and numeracy skills.
• You will be a driver due to the multi-site nature of the role. The services are located in the vicinity of Dereham/Attleborough.
• A positive, person-centred culture with a focus on staff recognition.
• Enhanced Sick & Parental Leave Pay
• Flexible working hours for work life balance
• Full training and comprehensive induction with the opportunity to complete recognised NVQ social care qualifications and career Development.
• Refer a friend bonus
**If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact James Dolan at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.**