Website Domus Recruitment
Deputy Nurse Manager position in Macclesfield, Cheshire. This will be working alongside the Home Manager for overall running of the 75 bedded nursing home. This home is rated ‘GOOD’ with CQC.
Key Responsibilities of a Deputy Nurse Manager:
- To manage a team of Carers and work closely with the Home Manager
- Proven experience in assisting in managing fully compliant Residential Homes
- Experience in managing staff teams.
- Relevant experience
- Commercial awareness
- Excellent communication skills
- Deciding and initiating action
Deputy Nurse Manager Requirements:
- Management experience
- Ensuring quality of care for residents
- Experience working within a residential home.
- Friendly supportive team
- Awarded Best Care Provider
- Wage scheme
- Luxury Care Home
- Good reputation inside the home
- High quality work environment
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact Millie Caldwell at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered, and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.