Website Domus Recruitment
Deputy Nursing Home Manager position in Plymouth. A nurse qualification is preferential for the role, as well as experience within a residential care setting. Opportunity to work for a well supported, large care provider. A busy nursing service for the elderly with dementia.
Key Responsibilities of a Deputy Nursing Home Manager:
- To manage a team of Carers and Nurses and work closely with the Home Manager
- Proven experience in assisting in managing fully compliant Residential Homes
- Experience in managing staff teams
- Relevant experience
- Commercial awareness
- Excellent communication skills
- Deciding and initiating action
Deputy Nursing Home Manager Requirements:
- Active PIN would be desirable
- Ensuring quality of care for residents
- Previous track record working within residential care
- Large supportive organisation
- Family run feel to the home
- Progression opportunities
- GOOD CQC rating
- Flexible working hours
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact Charlotte Lord at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.