Website Domus Recruitment
Deputy Nursing Home Manager position in Corley, Lancashire. This will be working alongside the Home Manager for overall running of the 40 bedded home. This home is rated ‘GOOD’ with CQC, and a 9.2 rating on carehome.co.uk. A nurse qualification is essential for the role.
Key Responsibilities of a Deputy Nursing Home Manager:
- To manage a team of Carers and Nurses and work closely with the Home Manager
- Proven experience in assisting in managing fully compliant Residential Homes
- Experience in managing staff teams
- Relevant experience
- Commercial awareness
- Excellent communication skills
- Deciding and initiating action
Deputy Nursing Home Manager Requirements:
- Active PIN is essential
- Management experience
- Good clinical skills
- Ensuring quality of care for residents
- Previous track record working within residential care.
- Friendly supportive team
- 2 Supernumerary shift
- Good reputation inside the home
- High quality work environment
- 4 days a week
- 36 hours
- Good CQC rating in all areas
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact Millie Caldwell at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered, and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.