Website Domus Recruitment
I am recruiting for a Deputy Nursing Home Manager position in Chesterfield for a 40 bedded nursing home rated “Good” with the CQC.
You will be joining a family ran group with excellent values and reputation.
Key Responsibilities of a Deputy Nursing Home Manager:
- To manage a team of Carers and Nurses and work closely with the Home Manager
- Proven experience in assisting in managing fully compliant Residential Homes
- Experience in managing staff teams
- Relevant experience
- Commercial awareness
- Excellent communication skills
- Deciding and initiating action
Deputy Nursing Home Manager Requirements:
- Active PIN is essential
- Ability to increase occupancy
- Ensuring quality of care for residents
- Previous track record working within residential care
- Training & development
- Annual Awards and Dinner
- Free DBS (England) check.
- Reward and Recognition Programme.
- Annual Awards Ceremony.
- Excellent support system
- Progression opportunities
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact Jalees Siddiq at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.