Website Domus Recruitment
Our client is a fast-growing domiciliary care provider within the North on the lookout for an experienced Director of Quality and Governance to assist in the improving and maintaining the high standards of the company across their branches
- Deliver bespoke homecare to the North with over 14 years in Health and Social care
- Always aim to provide the best possible care and service to clients
- Established as Industry Leaders and always strive for continuous improvement
- Delivered 1 million hours of care last year across the North
- provide strategic direction and leadership that defines and promotes effective quality management systems
- CQC Nominated Individual and as Routes Healthcare is part of the CQC Market Oversight Scheme
- Work closely with cross-departmental leadership to deliver a high quality
- take on accountability for ensuring the Registered and Service Managers are supported to comply with company policies, procedures, and regulatory requirements
- To compile as requested management and monitoring/trending reports to support with ongoing quality monitoring and governance
- To work closely in a collaborative way with all other agencies and stakeholders including, but not limited to commissioners, clients, families, colleagues and the wider Health and Social Care system.
- Competitive salary
- Equity share
- Bonus for SMT if hit EBITDA target
- Huge support network from SMT
- 30+8 days bank holiday
- Further growth and development for the future
- Excellent car allowance
If you are interested in hearing more about this vacancy, please contact James Paton.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. So, if this position is not for you but you know someone who might be interested why not earn a bit of cash anyway!