Website Domus Recruitment
Looking for a Deputy Manager for a growing Domiciliary care provider that is based in the central Coventry area. The company who have recently been taken over and had lots of investment – they now require a deputy manager to assist the Registered Manager in running the service.
The company have a real focus providing high quality Domiciliary care for the elderly and will be offering lots of support and the opportunity to progress into the Registered Manager role as the company continues to grow!
Key Responsibilities of the Assistant Manager:
- Assisting the Registered Manager in the day to day running of the service
- Dealing with care plans, risk assessments, audits and adhering to CQC regulations
- Assist with the rostering and getting rotas in order
- Maintain good levels of training and staff development
- Empowering the Carers to take on more responsibility
- Working closely with the Registered Manager and dedicated team of carers
Deputy Manager Requirements:
- Must have experience in domiciliary care
- NVQ qualifications 3 or above ideal
- Be flexible and be a driver
- Someone stepping up from a Care Coordinator, Field Care Supervisor or another deputy role would be ideal
- Personable, approachable and friendly individual
- Work for an organisation with the right values
- 25 + 8 days annual leave
- Fantastic opportunity to begin a career with an excellent provider of domiciliary care
- Carer focused with opportunity to progress within the company to Registered Manager and increase salary
- Excellent senior management team to share workload and in-house training team
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact Joel Stott at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.