Website Domus Recruitment
Looking for a Care Manager to assist with the growing of a domiciliary care branch.
They have 200 hours of care per week currently.
Key Responsibilities of a Domiciliary Care Manager:
- To recruit and manage Carers
- To build the senior staff with Supervisors and Care Coordinators as the branch grows
- Bring creative and new ideas to grow in the private sector
- Continue to retain staff well
- Focus on quality and CQC legislation
- Work closely with local authorities, CCGs and direct payment
Domiciliary Care Manager Requirements:
- Already has or working towards NVQ Level 5
- Experience as a Registered Manager or Deputy Manager within domiciliary care
- Commercial awareness
- Warm, bubbly and positive attitude
- A chance to put your own stamp on things
- An opportunity to work closely a director with over 15 years’ experience in domiciliary care
- Family run business
- Doesn’t require registration
If you are interested in hearing more about this vacancy please contact George Pierceat Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. So, if this position is not for you but you know someone who might be interested why not earn a bit of cash anyway!