Website Domus Recruitment
My client is a very successful and growing independent Domiciliary care provider based in Bury St. Edmunds looking for a Registered Manager to join their team to further grow the business and improve care within the community
Key Responsibilities of a Domiciliary Care Manager:
- To Grow and develop the branch
- Assessment, spot checks, supervisions and maintain quality
- Hit the ground running
- Involved in the recruitment of the business
- Manage 1100 hours of care per week
Domiciliary Care Manager Requirements:
- Previous experience in manager
- Experience in dealing with CQC
- Leader rather than manager
- Key eye on recruitment
- Knowledge and understanding of growing business
- Great structure and support with 5 offices running the branch efficiently
- Fantastic salary and opportunity for increase
- High retention within business
- No care calls for Manager unless absolute emergency
- Opportunity to progress in career
You MUST have worked within a care setting.
If you are interested in hearing more about this vacancy, please contact James Patonat Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. So, if this position is not for you but you know someone who might be interested why not earn a bit of cash anyway!