Website Domus Recruitment
Looking for a Domiciliary Care Manager (Not Registered) within domiciliary care with a drive to provide quality care.
The company are an independent organisation who are in their very early stages. They need the Manager to drive the business forward working closely with the Director who has years of experience in the care sector.
Key Responsibilities of a Domiciliary Care Manager:
- To manage the Carers and Nurses
- To market and advertise the business in the private sector
- Maintain and build on relationships with the local authorities
- Identify areas to grow the branch
- Remaining focused on quality and compliance
- Recruitment and retention
Domiciliary Care Manager Requirements:
- Already has or working towards NVQ Level 5
- Previous experience as a manager in domiciliary care would be beneficial at Deputy Manager, Registered Manager or Care Manager
- Commercial awareness
- People person who is approachable
- Attention to detail
- Positive and outgoing attitude
- £5000 bonuses
- An opportunity to work closely with the Director with many years’ experience in care
- 30 days annual leave and one added each year of service
- Free parking
- Above market rate salary
If you are interested in hearing more about this vacancy please contact George Pierce at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. So, if this position is not for you but you know someone who might be interested why not earn a bit of cash anyway!