Website Domus Recruitment
I am working on behalf of a highly reputable, national, domiciliary company, who are looking for a Registered Manager for their Northwich, Cheshire office.
You will receive a very high level of support in looking to grow and develop the business which is new to the area.
- Deliver bespoke homecare in the area
- They are national company providing private homecare and live-in care
- Offer personal care and assist with medication to mainly the elderly
- Value their employees, offering ongoing training and opportunities for career progression
- Working closely with area manager and additional regional support managers to grow the service
- Recruit and develop a strong, dedicated care team
- Motivate and support staff to maintain, implement and achieve ongoing growth
- Ensure the service is compliant with the CQC
- Responsible for the established office team
- Additional bonus for growing the team, can earn up to £40,000 additional per year by growing the care team by 1 carer per month.
- Previous care management experience – essential
- Would consider any experience in care settings
- Would consider Deputy or Coordinator stepping up
- Good knowledge of CQC regulations
- Knowledge of Northwich area desirable
- Excellent personal skills
- Decent knowledge of the business side
You MUST have worked within a care setting at management level
If you are interested in hearing more about this vacancy, please contact Joel Stott at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. So, if this position is not for you but you know someone who might be interested why not earn a bit of cash anyway!