Website Domus Recruitment
Looking for an individual with a minimum of 12 months’ experience in domiciliary care.
The company provide domiciliary care and are looking to expand especially in the next 12 months.
Key Responsibilities of a Domiciliary Care Manager:
- To manage the Carers
- To build and maintain relationships with the local authorities
- Focus on compliance and quality within the service
- Identify areas to grow the branch
- Proactive approach with recruitment and retention
Domiciliary Care Manager Requirements:
- Already has or working towards NVQ Level 5
- Previous experience as a Domiciliary Care Manager would be beneficial but they can consider a candidate stepping up
- Ability to grow a service
- Previous experience working with Bromley council would be beneficial
- Performance related bonuses
- Long standing team and great support from Head Office
- Multiple branches within a well performing business
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact George Pierce at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.