Website Domus Recruitment
Looking for a Care Manager in the Leatherhead area. This does not require registration with the CQC.
The company are an independent organisation who specialise in domiciliary care.
Key Responsibilities of a Domiciliary Care Manager:
- To manage the Carers
- To market and advertise the business in the private sector especially
- Identify areas to grow the branch
- Remaining focused on quality and compliance
- Work closely with the team
- Deal with change management
Domiciliary Care Manager Requirements:
- Already has or working towards NVQ Level 5
- Previous experience as a Care Manager in care would be beneficial
- Ability to grow a service
- Family run business
- Expanding company
- Performance related bonuses and paid mileage
- Free parking
If you are interested in hearing more about this vacancy please contact George Pierce at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. So, if this position is not for you but you know someone who might be interested why not earn a bit of cash anyway!