Website Domus Recruitment
We are looking for a candidate with Registered Manager experience within the domiciliary care sector.
The company are an independent organisation who have been established for 4 years. They specialise in working on large contracts with the local authorities.
Key Responsibilities of a Domiciliary Care Manager:
- To manage the Carers and office staff
- To assist with recruitment
- Work with local authorities mainly and to keep high standards
- Register with CQC
Domiciliary Care Manager Requirements:
- Already has or working towards NVQ Level 5
- Experience as a Registered Manager in domiciliary care
- A good leader who can support the team
- Warm, bubbly and positive attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- 30 days annual leave
- Progression opportunities
- Performance related bonuses
- Huge amounts of support especially with recruitment and HR
- Free parking
If you are interested in hearing more about this vacancy please contact George Pierce at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. So, if this position is not for you but you know someone who might be interested why not earn a bit of cash anyway!