Website Domus Recruitment
I am working on behalf of a highly reputable Domiciliary care franchise looking for a Registered Manager for an established branch in Northamptonshire. The franchisee inherited the branch back in October and is looking to provide the ‘care you want for your parents’.
- Deliver bespoke homecare in the area
- They are franchise providing care to predominately private clients with some local authorities
- Value their employees, offering ongoing training and opportunities for the future
- Carer eccentric focused company
- Work within and maintain the quality management system for the organisation and to adhere to the CQC standards and regulations
- Maintain a high-quality service working in partnership with colleagues to manage and support all services
- Ensure the delivery of safe, personalised services to each individual service user through assessment person centred planning and regular outcome focussed reviews of the service.
- Recruit, retain, train, and supervise office staff
- Ensure compliance with Lotus home care development & training and supervision, probation & appraisals policies
- Previous experience as a Registered Manager – Desirable
- Achieved Level 5 in Health and Social Care – Desirable
- Worked in line with CQC regulations
- Previous experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Previous experience within Domiciliary Health Care
- Ability to work under pressure
- Driving licence and own vehicle is essential
You MUST have worked within a care setting.
If you are interested in hearing more about this vacancy, please contact James Paton at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. So, if this position is not for you but you know someone who might be interested why not earn a bit of cash anyway!