Website Domus Recruitment
I am working on behalf of a highly reputable, national, domiciliary company, who are looking for a Registered Manager for their Dulwich office.
- Deliver bespoke homecare in the area
- They are a national company providing private homecare and live-in care
- Offer personal care and assist with medication to mainly the elderly
- Value their employees, offering ongoing training and opportunities for career progression
The role of a Registered Branch Manager:
- Managing the day to day running of the branch
- They are currently providing 270 hours of care per week, mainly private
- Motivate and support staff to maintain, implement and achieve ongoing growth
- Ensure the service is compliant with the CQC
- Responsible for the established office team
Required competencies of a Registered Branch Manager:
- Previous care management experience – essential, whether Deputy or Care Manager
- Good knowledge of CQC regulations
- People management skills
- Knowledge of Dulwich area – desirable
- Longevity in roles
- Commercial awareness
If you are interested in hearing more about this vacancy please contact George Pierce at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. So, if this position is not for you but you know someone who might be interested why not earn a bit of cash anyway!