Website Domus Recruitment
My client is one of the largest Domiciliary care providers in the country looking to give the opportunity for a manger to grow the branch and progress in their career.
Key Responsibilities of a Domiciliary Care Manager:
- To Grow and develop the branch
- To market and advertise the business
- Hit the ground running
- Involved in the recruitment of the business
- Manage 2000 hours of care per week
Domiciliary Care Manager Requirements:
- Previous experience in domiciliary care
- Experience in dealing with CQC
- Key eye on recruitment
- A leader rather than a manager
- Will accept deputy manager stepping up
- Lots of support given from Directors
- Bonus structure in place
- Autonomy in the role
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to progress in career
You MUST have worked within a care setting.
If you are interested in hearing more about this vacancy, please contact James Paton at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. So, if this position is not for you but you know someone who might be interested why not earn a bit of cash anyway!