Website Domus Recruitment
Job Reference: JP-RM-14123
Job Title: Domiciliary Care Registered Manager
Salary: £30,000 – £33,000 + Uncapped Bonuses
My client is well established within Yorkshire. Looking to give a candidate the opportunity to have autonomy and grow the business whilst working in partnership with the directors.
Key Responsibilities of a Domiciliary Care Manager:
- To Grow and develop new branch
- To market and advertise the business
- Work closely with the local authorities
- Heavily involved in the recruitment of the business
Domiciliary Care Manager Requirements:
- Previous experience in domiciliary care would be beneficial
- Experience in dealing with CQC
- A leader rather than a manager
- Excellent career opportunities
- Support from Regional Directors
- Uncapped Bonus
- Award winning business
You MUST have worked within a care setting.
If you are interested in hearing more about this vacancy, please contact James Paton at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. So, if this position is not for you but you know someone who might be interested why not earn a bit of cash anyway!