Website Domus Recruitment
A specialist care provider is seeking a Finance Controller to join their Head Office in Leicester with an option for hybrid working too.
You will report to the Head of Finance and Managing Director and oversee the Finance departmental growth and operational efficiencies.
Responsibilities of Finance Controller:
- To ensure all financial and statutory reporting duties are met and the organisation meets the necessary tax requirements.
- Ensuring and maintaining the stability of the finance team and driving key improvement strategies.
- Responsible for the monthly preparation of Management accounts, overseeing banking facilities and covenants, and reviewing costs and budgets.
- Overseeing all financial control activities, including the review and analysis of monthly and quarterly numbers and disclosures
- Providing executive management with accurate and comprehensive financial information to guide effective policy-making and financial strategising
- Summarising budget trends, analysing deficiencies and reporting variances to the Senior Leadership team.
- Providing external auditors with the necessary documentation and support
- Taking care of tax preparation duties or liaising with external tax accountants for tax preparation
- Deliver high-quality management information and measurement that is accurate and relevant.
- Lead planning and forecasting activities and ensure that financial plans are consistent with the strategic objectives
- CIMA or ACCA qualified or equivalent
- 3 – 5 years post-qualification experience, preferably in a role as a financial controller
- Great communication and relationship-building skills
If you are interested in the above position please apply or for more information contact Ryan by calling Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.