Website Domus Recruitment
Domus are excited to be recruiting for a Regional Manager (South) on behalf of a well-established and well-respected Health and Social Care provider, who operate across the whole of the UK.
The Regional Manager will form a crucial part of the team that provides care support to adults with Learning Disabilities and Autism across the South East and South West of England.
You will also be responsible for the delivery of strategic growth and change whilst ensuring support to every person supported is exceptional.
We are looking for a highly ambitious, hands on, strategic leader to oversee the delivery of the highest quality support and care.
If you’re an experienced Area Manager or Regional Manager within the Health and Social Care, looking for an exciting new opportunity, apply today for some more information!
Key Responsibilities of a Regional Manager:
- Provision of high quality, value for money services through the delivery of efficient commercial led practices.
- Regularly review and act on performance data and KPI’s to support decision making to continuously improve the services we provide.
- Where the service(s) are separately registered with CQC, you will apply successfully for registration as the Registered Manager and take responsibility for maintaining compliance with regulations.
- Ensure that the appropriate regulatory notifications are made where necessary.
- Ensure services are delivered in accordance with appropriate risk assessments, complying with regulatory, statutory and contractual requirements for the time being in force.
- Ensure all services that you are responsible for adhere to the overall organisational strategy and inform future planning.
- Ensure the delivery of the regions strategic business plan is consistent with local demands and priorities.
- Be accountable for the monitoring, assessment and reporting of the quality of the services provided.
- Be accountable for ensuring audit recommendations are monitored, reviewed and implemented Ensure complaints are acted upon and actions are monitored, evaluated and implemented.
- Ensure compliance with safeguarding policies, statutory requirements and local authority protocols to uphold duty of care.
- Be accountable for safe working practices ensuring the availability of appropriate equipment and resources.
- Evaluate accident and incident reports to identify trends with action as appropriate.
- Ensure the proper application of the group’s policies and standards.
Regional Manager requirements;
- QCF Level 5 – Leadership and Management in Health & Social Care (or equivalent).
- Demonstrable understanding and knowledge of the requirements of working in Health & Social care.
- Senior management level experience within the social care sector.
- Experience of effectively managing change and delivering service improvements.
- A full, UK driving license.
- A competitive salary of up to £55,000 per annum
- Car allowance of £3000
- Attractive annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Pension scheme
If you are interested in the above Regional Manager vacancy, please call Michael at Domus Recruitment.
Don’t keep a good thing to yourself – Recommend a friend!!
If you are not looking, then perhaps you know someone who is and we will reward you with our recommend a friend scheme – £200 pounds if we place them into work and we do not already have them on our database.