Website Domus Recruitment
I am currently working on behalf of a market leader in the Health and Social care sector who are looking for a Head of Nursing and Quality to Lead nursing and care staff and manage and improve quality on a day-to-day basis across the Hospital.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced manager with a strong history of working within quality to join a great company that will invest in your development and further your progression.
Key responsibilities of a Head of Nursing and Quality:
- Lead and continually improve quality across the hospital, ensuring it is embedded as a day-to-day responsibility of all members of staff.
- To lead the governance agenda on behalf of the Hospital Director, to ensure compliance with all external and corporate quality agendas and regulators for leading and advancing clinical nursing practice in hospital.
- Working with the Head of Quality and the Quality Team, the post-holder will be responsible for leading and advancing clinical practice in the hospital.
Key skills required to be a Dual Ward Manager:
- History of quality and working with CQC
- Managerial experience
- Active nursing PIN
- A thorough induction programme tailored to the hospital where you will be working
- Clear pay structure, with competitive rates
- Generous annual leave entitlement.
- Good CQC rating
- Sick pay of 4 weeks full pay and 4 weeks half pay
- The opportunity to participate in a company contributory pension scheme with up to 3% matching contributions
- Maternity leave at 3 month’s full pay and 3 month’s half pay
- 2 weeks paid paternity leave
- Shared parental leave, matching the maternity leave benefit
- A fantastic preceptorship programme
- Death in service benefit equivalent to 2 x salary
- Reimbursement for NMC registration fees
- A range of staff discounts
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
- Support for revalidation
- Support for BSc and MSc
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Signing bonus
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact Max at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.