Website Domus Recruitment
I am Recruiting for a Head of People which will be responsible for leading the development and implementation of the company HR strategy and action plans.
You will be a part of the UK largest charity care provider who are responsible for specialist care homes, helping older people live later life well and supporting those delivering fantastic care.
Key Responsibilities of a Head of People:
- Responsible for leading the development and implementation of the company HR strategy and action plans in line with the companies’ values
- Covering all practices relating to employee relations, performance management and restructuring whilst promoting and delivering excellent services.
- Provide clear leadership to the People change and HR team
- Lead the development and review of corporate HR policies, practices and strategies, overseeing specific projects as appropriate.
- Work closely with peers across the People Department and all leaders and colleagues across our charity, to provide subject matter expertise and team leadership to deliver digital by default, effective and efficient ways of working
Head of People Requirements:
- Experienced and qualified HR professional with high standards
- Experienced senior leader with clear thinking and good direction
- Collaborative and supportive style to enable individuals to thrive and reach their potential
- Knowledge of sector legislation and regulation and its people application
- Ability to think strategically and practically to deliver MHA’s mission
- Competitive Salary
- National Charity
- 33 days holiday (inc. bank holidays)
- Life assurance
- Discount Scheme
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact Jalees Siddiq at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.