Website Domus Recruitment
Domus Recruitment are working closely with our client based in the Northwest, that are looking for a Head of Property to lead their Property Team through an exciting period of significant growth. You must have at least 3 years of senior-level experience managing Estates services, including staff management and budget control.
Candidates must have experience in the Health & Social Care sector and must live within driving distance of the Northwest. Flexible working is available for the right candidate.
Key Responsibilities of a Head of Property:
- Lead and manage the Property department, ensuring the efficient and effective delivery of property and facilities services.
- Foster a culture of adaptability and flexibility within the team, promoting an initiative-taking approach to change management.
- Utilise your strong background in senior management of Estates operations to oversee complex projects, including coordination with stakeholders.
- Demonstrate expertise in managing large-scale property operations, whether within a social care environment or a comparably complex setting.
- Manage the maintenance, repair, and improvement of properties, ensuring they meet regulatory requirements and optimising asset performance.
Head of Property Requirements:
- Proven leadership and team-building skills.
- Effective presentation, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent people skills and the ability to build positive relationships with stakeholders.
- Proficiency in computer applications, including databases and management systems.
- Knowledge of Change Management principles and practices.
- At least 3 years of senior-level experience managing estates services, including staff management and budget control.
- Competitive salary
- 25 days + 8 days bank holiday annual leave
- Equity options, to be discussed during the process.
- Health cashplan
- Flexible working available
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact Ben Hole at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.