Website Domus Recruitment
Domus Recruitment have recently been commissioned by a reputable organisation with over 15 homes across the UK to assist them to find a brand-new Head of Quality & Governance.
I am actively looking for an enthusiastic, hardworking leader who understands Quality, has an eye for detail and can make strong improvements and connections within the care sector.
Key Responsibilities of a Head of Quality & Governance:
- Responsible for overseeing the portfolio of homes across the company
- Directly work with Regional Directors and the board in the development of care and clinical services and the overall delivery of high quality care services as recognised through external regulation ratings.
- Actively participate in the forming of the annual Quality Plan and the professional development of the care and clinical strategies that are to be delivered.
- Responsible for the successful implementation of the agreed care & clinical strategies/ initiatives and delivery of the expected outcomes, which will change each year to respond to development needs, such as tissue viability, nutrition, end of life care, medication etc.
- Ensure a high-quality care provision through leadership, stewardship of resources, management reputation and effective governance.
- Responsible for the introduction, engagement, and development of colleagues, embedding best practice and monitoring of compliance for a range of care and clinical initiatives.
- Understand CQC and has knowledge to make beneficial changes.
- Promote and maintain a high standard of residential and nursing care.
Head of Quality and Governance Requirements:
- Previous experience within senior roles
- Evidence of continuous professional development.
- Current care sector experience
- Demonstrate knowledge of coaching and mentoring colleagues.
- Experience of person centred care for individuals living with dementia
- Due to the geographical nature of this role the job holder will be required to travel extensively between care homes with overnight stays
- A high-quality working environment within one of the largest organisation in the UK.
- Award winning company.
- 5k car allowance
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme available.
- 5.6 weeks annual leave
- Company pension
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact Matthew Lomax at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £300 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.