Website Domus Recruitment
Domus Recruitment are working closely with our client who are looking for a Health and Safety Manager, on a permanent full-time contract. You will work closely with the Operations Director, and other members of the Operations & Property Team throughout the trust to ensure Health & Safety regulations are properly followed throughout the properties.
To be considered for this role, you MUST be a Chartered Member of IOSH, or working towards this. The trust are looking for someone that has multi-site, operational & strategic experience – someone that is credible and knows the industry inside out.
Key Responsibilities of a Health and Safety Manager:
- Develop and implement effective and robust Health and Safety system and compliance framework that embeds quality improvement and health and safety across all of the Trust’s homes, services and offices, which is systematically monitored and assured.
- Provide leadership and co-ordinate the activities of the Operation Managers, Registered Managers and Learning and Development Manager to facilitate implementation of the Trusts Health and Safety policies across multiple sites.
- Ensure the Trust complies with all existing regulatory requirements and that these are understood and adhered to throughout the organisation.
- Take responsibility for the Trust’s Health and Safety Policies and Procedures, ensuring these reflect the most up to date regulatory, legislative and best practice situation and that they are accessible and understood across the organisation.
Health and Safety Manager Requirements:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Possession of a valid Full UK driving licence and access to a vehicle.
- Chartered member of IOSH (Institution of Occupational Health and Safety) or working towards
- Experience in leading and managing organisational/service transformation in a public-facing Health and Safety role with a proven track-record of achieving improvement in the health and safety experience gained within a large and high-risk business.
- Good knowledge and understanding of Legionella and Fire safety regulations
- A generous holiday entitlement, which increases after 3 years’ service.
- Lifestyle discount vouchers, including money off holidays, food, fashion, and sport
- Lifetime benefits; Life assurance, pension
- Support and Career development
- Excellent company culture
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact Ben Hole at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.