Website Domus Recruitment
Looking for a flexible, experienced Trainer to be based in their Head Office in Kilburn.
The company I am working with have been established for more than 15 years and provide a large number of hours of care per week.
Key Responsibilities of a Trainer:
- To provide training for the key components of the care certificate
- To work from Head Office
- Work alongside the senior management team
- Identify areas to improve
- Refresher training
- Previous experience as a Trainer within the care sector is essential
- Ability to communicate
- Ability to conduct refresher training
- Well established company
- Family run business
- Progression opportunities
- Flexible working
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact George Pierce at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.