Website Domus Recruitment
Here at Domus I’m currently recruiting for 2x experienced Health visitor this is a temp role until the end of June which will be reviewed to be extended beyond this date, you need to have the ability to address sensitive issues in a clear and supportive manner, Demonstrate compassion, To provide leadership within the Health Visiting Team and be proactive in delivering the national and local public health agendas in response to identified health and social need.
Please note this Vacancy is for Immediate Start
You will need to have:
- A current valid NMC Registration
- A recognised nursing qualification
- At least 6 months post-qualifying experience within the NHS
- Right to live and work in the UK
- Ability to provide at least two clinical references
- Full UK Driver’s License
- Completed a Specialist Community Public Health Nursing / Health Visiting course
For all your hard work and dedication, we offer the following benefits:
- Excellent Rates of pay
- Paid Weekly
- Supportive UK based on-call Team
- Refer a Friend bonus (terms apply)
- No financial penalties for shift cancellations or errors on time sheets
Hourly Rate – £16 – £35 per hour depending on Days/weekends
If you think you meet all the criteria above and want to work for a friendly and well respected agency, where you are appreciated and valued as a colleague – not a number – please get in touch today.
If you are interested in this vacancy please apply or for more information contact Kelly at Domus Recruitment.
“As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.