Website Domus Recruitment
Home manager position in the Dorchester area -The role will entail supporting and managing a medium sized home.
Key Responsibilities of a Home Manager:
- Day to day management and running of the home.
- To manage a team and Nurses.
- Create and update individual care plans for residents.
- Maintain correct staffing levels.
- Provide support and guidance to teams.
- Develop strong relationships with local partners.
- Maintain high standards and excellent reputation
Home Manager Requirements:
- Registered Nurse preferred but not essential.
- Previous successful Nursing home management or experience managing a team.
- Clinical skills
- Ability to manage teams, improve services, quality, and performance.
- Excellent communication.
- A high-quality working environment
- Well established company with a number of homes across UK.
- Beautiful home
- Comprehensive training and excellent progression routes
- Onsite parking
- Paid breaks
- 27 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Standard pension
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact Libby Pickles at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.