Website Domus Recruitment
I am recruiting for an Interim Housing Advisor for my clients’ services across Buckinghamshire, Hertfordshire & Bedfordshire; this will be a predominantly home-based role for 6 months – there is some scope although no guarantee that this role could become permanent in the future.
This role will provide housing management advice and support to people at my client’s properties, either where care and support is provided by another support provider or by my client’s staff directly. You will be responsible for monitoring the housing management responsibilities of the support provider in accordance with the management agreement or service level agreement.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a great national team and will see you based remotely 3-4 days a week and travel across your services when needed. You must have experience in Supported Housing as the is a key requirement for the role. This role will best suit someone who prides themselves on their communication and organisational skills.
Key Responsibilities of an Interim Housing Advisor:
- Forging strong and effective partnerships, including positive resident involvement and community engagement
- Ensuring that all rent and service charge changes are implemented correctly each year
- Advising on, or serving any notices for tenants ensuring the correct procedure has been followed in line with eviction policy.
- Ensure compliance with Management Agreements and Service Level Agreements
- Ensure all tenants have appropriate tenure agreements in place and that these agreements
- In liaison with maintenance and asset management colleagues help ensure that any recommendations are acted upon arising from regular maintenance, compliance and health and safety inspections.
Interim Housing Advisor Requirements:
- Experience of housing management in supported housing
- A good understanding of relevant legislation, best practice and key operational issues in the delivery of supported housing services
- A knowledge of welfare benefits particularly Housing Benefits/Universal Credit
- Up to 35 days’ annual leave entitlement (including bank holidays)
- Staff discount shopping scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Pension scheme
- Long Service Awards
- Qualification scheme
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact Ben Hole at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.