Website Domus Recruitment
Domus Recruitment are working closely with our client in Sutton, who are looking for a Housing Manager to oversee approximately 450 properties within the London Borough of Sutton. Our client requires a Housing Manager, experienced in all aspects of tenancy management, including ASB, Assignments, Estate Inspections, Tenancy Review Visits & Tenancy Sign Up.
The successful candidate will also be required to undertake Income Management as this role is a generic one. This is a contract that runs from June 2023 to September 2023.
Key Responsibilities of a Housing Manager:
- Provide excellent place-based housing management services to tenants and leaseholders.
- Enforce our clients’ arrears recovery policy & procedure including proactive discussion with residents, pre-court visits & court/eviction attendance.
- Prepare cases for court action, and represent the Council/Client in court.
- Be responsible for residents on your patch at Tenancy termination and sign up to ensure properties are returned in good, clear condition and let promptly.
- Complete settling in visits, probationary tenancy visits, and occupancy checks & enforce any breaches of tenancy.
- Take a proactive approach when working across estates and neighbourhoods.
Housing Manager Requirements:
- Proven track record of providing excellent customer services.
- Level 5 CIH Qualification or equivalent to.
- Understanding of property maintenance, repairs and disrepair matters.
- Maintaining detailed, evidence-based records using attention to detail and excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Remaining assertive whilst responding sympathetically and with understanding to residents.
- Experience of Welfare Benefits & Universal Credit.
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact Ben Hole at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.