Website Domus Recruitment
We are working with a superb provider of care for adults with Learning Disabilities. Our client is due to open a new service in East Yorkshire that offers support to one client with the expectation of filling more beds in the service and therefore requires an experienced manager with ISL experience.
We will also be happy to discuss the role with a proven deputy manager who is looking for the next step and this role offers a great opportunity to progress too.
You will need to have experience working with CQC frameworks and have managed people within a similar setting if you are applying as a current Deputy Manager.
Responsibilities of Supported Living Manager:
- As part of the senior management team, this leading role requires a proactive individual to contribute to the effective day to day operational management of the establishment and its resources. This will include the line management of a team of care and vocational professionals and the responsibility for delegated budgets, quality assurance and legislative compliance.
- You will be responsible as part of a multi-disciplinary team for implementing, monitoring and evaluating the effectiveness of individual care and support plans and for effective risk management within a positive behaviour support framework.
- You will be expected to contribute to developing the service by participation in the planning, implementation, monitoring, evaluation and review of its policies and working procedures.
- Sound knowledge of working with people with Learning Disabilities.
- Minimum NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care
- Good communication skills (both written and oral), including listening skills and the ability to communicate effectively with people
- Up to date knowledge of CQC regulations, health & social care legislation and regulatory requirements.
- Enthusiasm, passion and determination to achieve Outstanding and deliver the highest-quality person-centred care is essential.
- Company nest pension of 3%
- Statutory annual leave entitlement
- Employee discounts
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact Ryan by calling Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.