Website Domus Recruitment
Domus are recruiting on behalf of a National Charity and provider of Health and Social Care and support, looking for an Interim Deputy Manager in Darlington and North Yorkshire, to lead four Supported Living services for adults with Learning Disabilities, Autism, and Mental Health.
Reporting into the Service Manager, your teams will support residents in your care to achieve their goals in life and will actively seek out opportunities for them to develop their skills and confidence through a variety of staff involvement, activities, and other initiatives.
We’re looking for someone with proven leadership skills and hands-on experience within the Health and Social Care sector, ideally experienced supporting adults with Learning Disabilities, Mental Health, Autism, Complex Needs, and Behaviour that may Challenge.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an established Deputy Manager or highly experienced Team Leader to take on a multi-site role with a fantastic National provider. This is also a great opportunity for any health and social care professionals seeking interim work in North Yorkshire.
Key Responsibilities of an Interim Deputy Manager:
- Support the Service Manager with the running of the services and deputise in their absence.
- Manage & supervise the preparation of Person-Centred Care Plans, Review & Assessments, implementing plans with the assistance of the care team.
- Provide leadership & advice to colleagues and undertake line management responsibilities.
- Promote and demonstrate a positive culture, addressing and managing behaviours that fall below expectation.
- Contribute to and have oversight of reviewing reports, records and care plans to ensure they remain compliant with legal and organisational requirements.
- Manage systems and procedures effectively in a timely manner including colleague rotas and incident reporting.
- Assess and ensure the quality of care given is of a high standard by supporting the manager to implement processes.
- Identify and implement improvements within the service.
- Undertake direct care to the people we support as required.
Key requirements a Deputy Manager must have:
- Must hold an NVQ Level 3.
- Ideally hold or be working towards NVQ Level 5.
- Experience of leading & managing a team within a health care setting and experience of delivering care.
- Ideally have experience of administering medication.
- Knowledge and understanding of working with Mental Health needs.
- Understanding of safeguarding adults at risk, health & safety requirements related to running a care home and infection control.
- Understanding of the regulations and legislation within the care profession.
- Understanding of CQC, national minimum standards and key care principles
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Health Benefits Package.
- Savings and Loans Scheme.
- Cycle to Work Scheme.
- Dedicated Training and Development Opportunities.
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact Matthew Taylor at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.