Website Domus Recruitment
Interim Home Manager position managing 2 residential homes across Kent.
Key Responsibilities of a Home Manager:
- Dual Management of 2 medium sized residential homes.
- Managing budgets
- Staff appraisals, meetings and disciplinary
- Required to manage people and resources to ensure high-quality standards of care and service are delivered to regulatory, contractual and company standards.
- Have a in detailed commercial understanding to better the home.
- Liaise with outside healthcare professionals regarding care.
Home Manager Requirements:
- Previous home management experience
- Ability to manage teams, improve services, quality, and performance.
- Excellent communication skills.
- NVQ L5
- A high-quality working environment with excellent values.
- Pro-rata annual leave
- Comprehensive training
- Hybrid working
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact Libby Pickles at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.