Website Domus Recruitment
I am working on behalf of a Care at Home provider in Dundee who are looking for an Interim Turnaround Registered Manager. They have a strong reputation with services across the UK, however this office does need assistance.
- Deliver homecare across Dundee and surrounding areas
- Large company with services across the UK
- Offer personal care and assist with medication to mainly the elderly
- Value their employees, offering ongoing training and opportunities for career progression
- Manage 1700 hours of care per week
- Manage team of care staff and 7 office staff
- Integrate with the existing team
- Turn around the compliance
- Recruitment and retention of staff
- Motivate and support staff to maintain, implement and achieve ongoing growth
- Previous homecare experience – preferable
- Care management experience – essential
- Inspection/compliance experience
- People management skills
- Quality driven ethos
- Excellent personal skills
- Passionate about delivering high-quality care
You MUST have worked within a care setting or similar at management level.
If you are interested in hearing more about this vacancy please contact Niall Adams at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £300 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. So, if this position is not for you but you know someone who might be interested why not earn a bit of cash anyway!