Website Domus Recruitment
A reputable organisation is seeking a Learning and Development Officer to join their L&D Team, to deliver training for their services which provide support for people with a range of disabilities including learning disabilities, Autism and complex needs. You would also be involved in developing their Quality Assurance system to monitor and review positive behaviour support plans in line with
current regulation and best practice.
This role is with a CQC-rated Outstanding provider of care and support for people with learning
disabilities, autism, mental health needs and challenging behaviour in Yorkshire, Humber and Derby.
They are a focused, family-run organisation led by a talented team of dedicated individuals.
Responsibilities of Training Manager:
- This person will be responsible for delivering their Positive Behaviour Support strategy and to provide advice and guidance to teams to develop positive behaviour support plans for clients with complex needs and behaviours of concern.
- You would be required to design and deliver bespoke training solutions in positive behaviour, autism and person-centred support.
- The successful candidate will also work closely with the Inclusive Learning & Development Manager to implement and deliver new training courses, as well as constantly strive to improve and develop the inhouse training courses already provided.
Salary is £25,000-£30,000
40 hours per week
- Must be a driver with access to a car
- Sound knowledge of working with people with Learning Disabilities, Autism and complex needs
- Ideally you should hold an Award in Education and Training or equivalent
- Minimum NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care is desirable for background knowledge
- Ability to create new content for training
- They would consider a Registered Manager who is looking for a slower paced role where they are still utilising their skills and knowledge
- Good communication skills (both written and oral), including listening skills and the ability to communicate effectively with people
- Refer a friend bonus
- Healthcare cash plans
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Additional holiday for length of service
- Wider Tech
- Wider Wallet
- Awards Balls
- Anniversary and Birthday gifts
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact Jade by calling Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.